Astec Control Centers
Control Center Features
- Roof insulation‡
‡ material and thickness to meet code requirements
- Bent plate roof rafter
- Thermal pane windows with low-e coating
- Highly-durable, rubber floor covering
- 3/4" tongue and groove floor decking
- "Pin on" gooseneck for easy removal
The Strong and Smart Solution
Astec control centers are super-durable and built to perform in the toughest environments. Control centers serve as command central for the entire plant. From here, the process of making mix is controlled with our exclusive computerized plant operating system.
These highly functional work environments come completely equipped:
- Portable or Relocatable
- Thick frame of high-strength, welded steel.
- 12-gauge steel roof with reflective coating to help keep the center cooler in the summer
- Steel Entry Door
- Tough steel siding covers exterior walls
- Central heating and air-conditioning system for operator comfort
(units are sized for climatic and equipment heat loads)
- Insulated floors, walls and ceilings
- Windows are tinted and coated with anti-glare material
- Overhead lighting provides excellent visibility
- Built-in ticket window
- Removable interior wall panels covered with soil-resistant vinyl material
- Ultra-durable, rubberized floor covering
An Ideal Work Environment
The control center is a nice office space that gives the operator an excellent view of the facility. The Astec control center design reduces operator fatigue and helps your crew perform at top efficiency. All controls are factory-installed and fully tested prior to delivery.
Products shown are representative, details may vary. Equipment shown with options available at additional cost.